We are able to offer free employment law advice for employees, in most cases, throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
If you call us on 0800 756 6605 we will listen carefully to the difficulties that you are having with your employer and once your case has been assessed by one of the legal team we will then offer advice about the best way to resolve them.
We will consider your individual situation and focus on any potential areas of claim. For example, if you have been dismissed we will consider the following:
- Did your employer conduct a thorough investigation?
- Was it reasonable of your employer to believe that you were guilty of the allegations for which you were dismissed?
- Did you employer conduct a fair and reasonable disciplinary process?
- Were you given the opportunity to put your side of the story across?
- Was the sanction imposed by your employer reasonable?
If, having considered your case, we advise you that you should take your employer to an Employment Tribunal we may be able to help you on a no win no fee basis.
Our promise to you
In most cases, we are able to offer initial free employment law advice, which will either be by way of a telephone consultation (up to 10 minutes) from one of our legally trained advisors or via email. We cover all areas of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissal;
- All types of discrimination;
- Capability and performance dismissals;
- Long-term ill-health dismissals;
- Pay deductions;
- Constructive dismissals;
- Whistle blowing;
- Settlement / compromise agreements.
Any information that you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Need to speak to a solicitor urgently?
If you require immediate advise from a solicitor, we offer flexible appointments at very affordable rates, please click the links below to make an appointment or visit our How It Works? page to find out more:
- £25 for 10 minutes;
- £45 for 20 minutes;
- £73 for 30 minutes (including assessment of core paperwork).
[button-blue url=”https://calendly.com/tomstreet” target=”_blank” position=”left”]Schedule a Consultation Now >>>[/button-blue]
Tom Street qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and has over 20 years experience in employment and litigation law. He studied law at the University of Manchester before undertaking the legal practice course at the College of Law in Guildford, going on to complete his legal training at a firm in Chancery Lane, London. Once fully qualified, he moved to a niche litigation practice in the City of London.
In 2010, Tom set up his own legal practice, Tom Street & Co Solicitors and as part of this, in accordance with his strongly held objective to provide everyone with an easy pathway to justice he established the online portals Do I Have A Case? and Tribunal Claim. These websites are trading names of Tom Street & Co Solicitors.