We offer free employment law advice for employees throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
If you call us on 0800 756 6605 we will listen carefully to the difficulties that you are having with your employer and offer advice about the best way to resolve them.
Our legal team will consider your individual situation and focus on any potential areas of claim. For example, if you have been dismissed we will consider the following:
- Did your employer conduct a thorough investigation?
- Was it reasonable of your employer to believe that you were guilty of the allegations for which you were dismissed?
- Did you employer conduct a fair and reasonable disciplinary process?
- Were you given the opportunity to put your side of the story across?
- Was the sanction imposed by your employer reasonable?
If, having considered your case, we advise you that you should take your employer to an Employment Tribunal we may be able to help you on a no win no fee basis.
We are able to offer free employment advice on all areas of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissal;
- All types of discrimination;
- Capability and performance dismissals;
- Long-term ill-health dismissals;
- Pay deductions;
- Constructive dismissals;
- Whistle blowing;
- Settlement / compromise agreements.
Any information that you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and you will not be charged for the initial advice that you receive.