We offer free employment law advice for employees throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
If you call us on 0800 756 6605 we will listen carefully to the difficulties that you are having with your employer and offer advice about the best way to resolve them.
Our legal team will consider your individual situation and focus on any potential areas of claim. For example, if you have been dismissed we will consider the following:
- Did your employer conduct a thorough investigation?
- Was it reasonable of your employer to believe that you were guilty of the allegations for which you were dismissed?
- Did you employer conduct a fair and reasonable disciplinary process?
- Were you given the opportunity to put your side of the story across?
- Was the sanction imposed by your employer reasonable?
If, having considered your case, we advise you that you should take your employer to an Employment Tribunal we may be able to help you on a no win no fee basis.
Our promise to you
We are able to offer initial free employment law advice on all areas of employment law including:
- Unfair dismissal;
- All types of discrimination;
- Capability and performance dismissals;
- Long-term ill-health dismissals;
- Pay deductions;
- Constructive dismissals;
- Whistle blowing;
- Settlement / compromise agreements.
Any information that you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and you will not be charged for the initial advice that you receive.
Tom Street qualified in 2003 and had over 16 years experience in all areas of litigious law. He studied at the University of Manchester. He undertook his legal practice course at the College of Law in Guildford. He then, subsequently underwent his legal training specialising in employment law and litigation, at a firm in Chancery Lane, London.
Fully qualified, he moved to a niche litigation practice in the City of London.
In 2005, Tom set up his own legal practice, Tom Street & Co Solicitors and as part of this, in accordance with his strongly held objective to provide everyone with an easy pathway and readily available access to justice he established the online portals Do I Have A Case? and Tribunal Claim. These websites are trading names of Tom Street & Co Solicitors.